Sennheiser CX 180 Vs JBL C100SI in-Ear Headphones with Mic COMPARISON
Sennheiser CX 180
This one is my personal favourite .I have used it more than 6 months. and very roughly.
But it works as good as it’s it’s new condition.
This is the best product i ever buy from Amazon.
1. Really good build. It’s good quality plastic.very thin wire (fast time when you see, it’s look it will break in just a month of use, but no it’s really good quality plastic.)
2. Very small and light weight.
3. Sound is awesome. Especially lows are really good. (It’s not bass Heavy so i love it, soft songs are Umhhhh. But its my personal choice).
4. Thumping Bass , if you calibrate it with equalizer it sounds osm .
1. No microphone. ( When you calling with this its use phone microphone)
2. No tangel free free flat wire.
3. It’s not bass Heavy.
4. 90° angle headphone jack. Some time it’s not good .
Coming to most important thing of an earphone which you see and buy ….sound quality i must say this jbl can perform like a big dude can deliver a good quality as well as clarity sound …. the sound is quality sound it wont hurt your ears nice and comfortable
When i first received the product and opened it i wasnt expecting that kinda sound ,,,, but infact when i head the first sound from those pairs i was amazed with the clarity and as well as thrilled with the BASS . Honestly i wasnt Expecting that amount of Bass but it turned out to be superb for me
The build quality of this pair of earphones are of decent type . though it is made up of plastic , i must say its made up of good quality of plastic
the wireing is good and can go for long it wont get damaged with rough usage .overall the build quality is good for this Jbl product in this price segment
RATING IN POINTS
TREBLE — 8/10
MIDS AND LOWS –8.5/10
QUALITY AND CLARITY —9.5/10
BUILD QUALITY — 8/10
Personally i like sennheiser as it sounds clear than jbl . But higher models of jbl also sounds great .