If you are searching for a screen recorder for your windows Pc , Well ..you do not need to purchase any recorder because you can record your windows screen for free with VLC media player . Do know you can record your screen using VLC media player ? i guess many of you do not know . So in this article i am going to Explain how to use it
Follow the steps to record screen with VLC Media Player :
- Download VLC media player from the official site .
- Install and open it .
- Now go to media settings
- then “Open capture device ”
- Then on the capture mode drop down menu Select Desktop ,(It also provides compatibility with frame rate flux and you can choose how much frames it should capture ;20-30fps would give a smooth display )
- Then click Convert/save .
- Now, You can select your Codec and Where you want to Store Your Recorded video ,
- Then Click Start , to Record your Desktop screen .
- VLC will run simply in the background when you are done with recording you can return to app window and stop it.