InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro
App can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile data. Blocking access to the internet can help:
* reduce your data usage
* save your battery
* increase your privacy
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Block background app activity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
* Block Adult Websites
• Simple to use
• Android firewall protection with **NO** ROOT REQUIRED!!
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
* Automatic launch of device startup
* Automatically identifies applications currently installed on your mobile device
* Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
* Set Allow/Block, on a per-application basis
* Disable background activity for selected apps
*Get full data usage visibility
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure InternetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
1. Removed all languages except en, ru.
2. Removed garbage from the resources.
3. The application is optimized using the zipalign method.
4. Changed the signature !!! *
5. Android 5.0 + **
6. Discontinued protection from Xposed
7. Debugged in smali
8. ARMv7 only
9. Deleted the agreement at the first start
10. Google Code Removed
11. Minor improvements
* To install MOD’a you need to remove the original application!
** Stable work on Android 5.0 is not guaranteed.